26 January 2014

Week 8 (Day 58)

Just a short little update! 

Energy-wise, i'm completely back to how I was before the surgery. I'm eating pretty much anything (within reason, obviously) and as for swelling i'm not entire sure, some days I definitely feel more puffy than others!

I wish I could see my surgeon but i've got another month to wait before I do. I can't believe that Wednesday marks my two month anniversary!

The only other thing to report is I think my lip is regaining some feeling finally! I've had enough of the dead lip and if I got the feeling back there I would be very very happy. Still completely numb on the left side of my chin only which is strange


Taken on my webcam. I still have a lopsided smile!

1 comment:

  1. You look so good! And it's good to know your energy levels are good too!

    ReplyDelete